This information describes the methods of processing users’ personal data, collected while browsing the web Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General data protection regulation (Gdpr), we inform you that Brugnera (hereinafter also the Municipality or Data Controller) processes the personal data provided by you and freely communicated for the purpose the performance of its institutional functions. The Municipality guarantees that the processing of your personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as your dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data. This information does not apply to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links published on the site but referring to external resources.
1. Titolare trattamento dati
Il Titolare del Trattamento è il Comune di Brugnera, con sede in Brugnera – Via Villa Varda n. 2, in persona del sindaco pro tempore sig. Renzo Dolfi.
2. Dati di contatto del responsabile della protezione dei dati
Il Responsabile della protezione dei dati (Rpd) o Data protection officer (Dpo) può essere contattato tramite i recapiti istituzionali.
D.P.O.: ditta GA Service di Trieste – incaricato: Dott. Ambotta Gilberto – Telefono: 0432.951473 – Cellulare 329.1215005 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com.
3. Legal basis of the processing
The personal data processed in relation to the navigation and use of the institutional website are processed by the Municipality for the execution of its tasks of public interest or in any case connected to the exercise of its public powers, such as, by way of example, the administrative functions that concern the population. and the municipal area, especially in the organic sectors of services to the person and the community, the organization and use of the territory and economic development, referred to in articles 13 and subsequent amendments and additions to the legislative decree (hereinafter Legislative Decree) 267 / 2000 (Consolidated law for local authorities).
Types of data processed and purposes of the processing
- Navigation data While browsing the site, the system acquires some personal data during its normal operation. These data include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers (or other systems) used, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment used. These data, necessary for the use of the site, are processed in the context of the provision of the services present therein. The navigation data are also processed for the purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the services and checking the correct functioning of the services offered.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the Municipality, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the site, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all data personal data included in communications. These data are processed for the sole purpose of answering the questions, requests and queries posed. Specific information may be published on the pages of the Municipality sites prepared for the provision of certain services.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data are: employees and collaborators of the Municipality, expressly designated and authorized to whom specific instructions have been provided. Authorized persons have different levels of access, depending on the specific duties. any data processors for the management and maintenance of the institutional website. The collected data will not be disclosed – except as provided to meet regulatory obligations – and are not subject to transfer outside the European Union.
Data management and retention period
Browsing data and cookies will be stored for a period of seven days. However, these data could be kept for a longer period, in order to ascertain responsibility in the event of crimes. The data voluntarily communicated by users by email or by filling in forms on the site will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes of the above processing and, in any case, no later than the terms to which the Data Controller is subject, in accordance with the law. or regulation.
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, according to the current regulations, he can: exercise the right to access your personal data and information relating to them; request the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; request the deletion of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article, for example if your data are unlawfully processed); request the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR when, for example, your data are unlawfully processed); object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you; Such requests may be addressed to the Data Controller – also through the Data Protection Officer (Dpo) – by communicating to the addresses indicated above, by filling in the attached form and made available on the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data; propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it), or to take the appropriate judicial offices, if you believe that the processing of your personal data, carried out through this site, occurs in violation of the provisions of the GDPR. Consequences of failure to communicate personal data With regard to the communication of personal data for a legal obligation, or for the fulfillment of a task of public interest, the failure to communicate personal data prevents the provision of the requested online services. Automated decision making, including profiling Your personal data will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.